Reminders before proceeding to check-out
1.Items not marked as“In Stock”can be placed as a back order. Please be mindful backordered items will take 7 working days to arrive after checkout.
2. Items marked as “In Stock” will take 3 buisness days to ship.
3. In stock and backorder items will be shipped out together unless the backorder item is unavailable. If there is a need to ship the items separately, shipping will be calculated independently.
4. If an item in the order is no longer available, Mejuly will send out a notice. At which point, you can choose to change your order or receive a refund.
5. Item will be shipped in the same order payment is received.
6. All personal display have its own brightness and shade, please be mindful when shopping. Returns or refund requests due to color differences will not be accepted.
7. Returns or refund due personal subjective reasonings will not be accepted.
8. Asking about size and measurements prior to check-out is encouraged.
Notes on defective products
1. Please contact customer service via direct message or email within two days of receiving the defective product for processing.
2. Defective products can only be exchanged with a replacement of the same style, color, and size. If the replacement product is out of stock, you may select another item or receive a refund. The cost of shipping and handling for defective products will be paid by Mejuly.
Defective product is defined as items that have holes, large stains, or broken accessories.
Defective product does not include the following: minor thread unstitched or intentional mishandling of a product. In addition, defective product does not include scent or smell of the item, color differences, zipper smoothness, or intentional bleaching or bleeding.
3. Due to its manufacturing process, wrinkles and scent found on wool, leather, and denim is normal. It is not considered defective. Contact customer support at Mejuly prior to check-out if there are any questions/concerns.
4. Not all korean merchandise and product have tags/labels, therefore products and items with no tags/labels are not considered defective. Contact customer support at Mejuly prior to check-out if you need to inquire more.
Washing and laundry care
Turn garment inside out to prevent warping
Separate the darks and the lights when washing
Bleach, fabric softner, and neon dye is discouraged
Do not tumble dry to prevent shrinking
Knitted product should be laid flat to prevent warping.
Knitted product can produce hairballs due to friction
Dry cleaning is recommended for leather, wool, and knitted products
If there are any questions, please email us!
Our customer support representatives are happy to address your concerns.